We specialize in personality rights, privacy and data protection laws, including the GDPR.
Our non-contentious work comprises advice on the strategy, management, structuring, drafting and performance of all kinds of agreements and documents for:
• All aspects of data protection compliance, including data inventory and risk mapping,, privacy and cookie policies, data protection impact assessments;
• The management of security issues, including organisational security measures and the protection and security of technology and information systems;
• The management of breaches, including notifications and reporting to supervisory authorities;
• All aspects of binding corporate rules within multinational groups;
• All aspects of privacy and data protection in connection with supply, procurement and outsourcing agreements;
• All aspects of privacy and data protection in the context of the creation and exploitation of cultural and digital content, marketing and communication initiatives, including contests and commercial policies;
• The relations with public and industry sector regulators, including in respect of prospect changes in applicable rules or policies.
Our contentious work includes:
• Actions for the protection of e-reputation and de-indexing of data;
• Assistance in disputes before the relevant data protection authorities.
Our clients comprise key industry players active in the most diverse sectors, including distribution and retail, media and entertainment, marketing, communication and advertising, technology and innovation.
We are active members of industry sector associations and regularly participate to industry events.